TREB April Market Update
Thursday Apr 23rd, 2020Share
TREB has issued a market update for the period covering April 1 to April 17, 2020.
- The volume of transactions decreased drastically
- For all homes the price the YOY price declined 1.5%
- TREB anticipates a rebound after the lock down is lifted
- The volume decrease was expected as both buyers and seller are staying on the side lines
- The overall average price decline was partially caused by significant drop in sales in the higher end of the market
- Specific market segments should be analyzed to determine the price change on the average price for the specific segment or a property of interest.